Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Migration Specialist to join one of their clients, a well renowned Swiss company. For this temporary assignment based in Zürich, we are in search of an English-speaking candidate who is immediately in a short notice.
Supporting the migration project - looking for a specialist in the EWP / Voice environment for data migration.
- Localizing and limiting disturbances, initiating fall back- and / or escalation procedures, activating required recovery-, restart and restore procedures as required
- Advising users in all matters of operation and exceptional situation
- Taking and controlling assignments within the scope of input - output management in collaboration with customers
- Bringing new or updated software into operation
- Testing, accepting and introducing hardware and software applications
- Controlling and observing system utilization
- Guaranteeing correct operations of hard and software including local networks and telecommunication and data backup
- Developing guidelines for the production and coordination of workflows in the production in consultation with seniors and professionals
- Ensuring information security at IT-services due to agreed service levels and defined security profiles
- University of Applied Sciences or related education
- Administrator with migration experience in the environment Windows operating system (Outlook, fileshare ...)
- Experience in scripting is helpful to further automate the process
- Migration experience - advantage
- good admin skills for Windows EWPs (mail / fileshare )
- Technologies: Windows platform / Skype for Business / Outlook (part of Windows),
- script knowledge of advantage
- Basic knowledge of advising and engineering
- Advanced knowledge of service management
- Has structured work method
- Good German and English knowledge, French would be an advantage
Duration: 6 months contract
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.