Medical Devices and PPE Quality Assurance Consultant
Medical Devices and Personal Protective Equipment Quality Assurance Consultant
Are you a Medical Devices & PPE QA Consultant with a minimum of 7 years of professional experience working in the field of Medical Devices and PPE, including at least 5 years in design & manufacturing, quality & risk management or regulatory affairs for Medical Devices and PPE, at national and international level ? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an MD & PPP Quality Assurance Consultant to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
Under the supervision of the Quality Assurance Team Lead and in collaboration with the QA Specialists, the MD & PPE QA Consultant works to ensure that Medical Devices and PPE, procured with the Clients funding are quality assured and of adequate standard.
- Policy & Guidance
- Internal advice and support to grant implementation
- Complaint, out-of-specifications and risk management
- Implementation and Compliance
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- Advanced university degree in biology, microbiology, biochemistry, laboratory science, biomedical engineering or pharmacy.
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience working in the field of Medical Devices and PPE including at least 5 years in design & manufacturing, quality & risk management or regulatory affairs for Medical Devices and PPE, at national and international level;
- Experience of partnership with UN agencies, International NGOs and Donors, on QA issues
- Experience in developing QA related policies, tools, and guidance
- Strong understanding of QA matters/context for Medical Devices and PPE and/or medical device manufacturing
- Knowledge or understanding of national regulatory requirements and processes in low- and middle-income countries
- Understanding of the influence of national and global health policy issues (especially those related to QA) on procurement of Medical Devices and PPE
- Knowledge of international health product procurement and supply chain best practices
- Fluent English and French is required.
If you are a dynamic and motivated MD & PPE Quality Assurance Consultant currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch