Legal / Integrity Specialist
Legal / Integrity Specialist
End: 30.04.2020 (+ext. possibility)
Languages: English (German advantageous)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite services range from interim and permanent to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talents.
On behalf of our client, a renowned electrical engineering company, we are looking for a Legal / Integrity Specialist, who is eager to join a young and dynamic team in Zurich.
The treasury department of our client is looking to hire, for a period of up to 12 months, a paralegal to support in the area of corporate governance of its treasury legal entities, including the establishment and maintenance of a corporate governance and documentation management tool, negotiation of hedging contracts through ISDA derivatives, internal group lending documentation, trading platforms terms and conditions, cash management arrangements and other bank-related agreements.
* Bachelor's degree and/or paralegal certificate
* 4-5 years' experience as a paralegal in a corporate practice group within a law firm or in a corporate organization
* Legal database maintenance and document management
* Experience/knowledge of ISDA documentation and related market systems such as ISDA Create or IHS Markit
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Familiarity with digital signature process such as DocuSign and Adobe E-Sign
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Experience in a large law firm or corporation
* C2 or native proficiency in English
What will your day look like?
Your responsibilities will include documentation review, support in negotiations and preparation of drafts of legal documents and correspondence for legal counsel review. You will also be responsible for documentation management covering the Group Treasury's practice areas including the establishment of a new online document management and retention system or database and the development of related processes and procedures managing documentation negotiation, review and retention. You will coordinate efforts between legal counsel, practice area experts, outside legal counsel, third party services providers (including banks) and their opposing legal counsel, and additional parties such as vendors.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today via the link in the advert. Should you have any questions, please contact Greg Margaritis on: +41 44 229 99 35.
If this position is not a perfect fit for you, you may still reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions across Switzerland at Experis IT.
We can only consider Swiss / EU Nationals or people with a valid working permit for this role.