Experis IT Switzerland is on the search for an experienced Legal Counsel to join an existing Legal Department at a well-known telecom firm. This exciting permanent opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience, who are available to start in March.
- Providing solution oriented legal advice on a variety of legal issues as competition, IT, telecom, privacy, cyber security, labour law, etc.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various direct and indirect sales agreements, procurement contracts, participation agreements, NDAs, etc.
- Providing legal advice with respect to local and regional projects
- Managing litigation cases (incl. client complaints, HR cases, internal investigations, etc.)
- Providing a strong support to the Compliance Program: GDPR, Anti-bribery, Cyber-Security, etc.
- Tracing Swiss regulatory changes and training our business units in legal issues
- At least 3 years of post-qualification experience and a solid understanding of European (civil and common law) systems
- Experience as in-house counsel dealing with compliance, GDPR, HR/Swiss Labour Law topics
- Good knowledge of Swiss regulations
- Previous experience in in IT/ICT environment is a plus or person has to bring in an IT affinity with a natural interest in telecommunication topics
- Solution-driven, pragmatic, dynamic, self-starter, able to work independently in a dynamic international environment
- Team player and able to smoothly build strong working relationships
- Fluent (spoken and written) in English, German is an asset
Start Date: ASAP
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.