Lead Legal Counsel
Lead Legal Counsel
Experis IT Switzerland is on the search for an experienced Lead Legal Counsel to join an existing Swiss Legal Department. This exciting long-term contracting opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience, who are available to start in a short notice.
- Support the Head Counsel, BD & Transactions in a wide range of commercial and corporate transactions
- Under the coordination of the Head Counsel BD & Transactions provides support to Global Business Development and Regional/Local BD Teams on the full cycle of commercial M&A, corporate and licensing matters
- Ensuring a close coordination between the Legal Area (in-house and external counsel) and the several stakeholders involved in Business Development deals
- May lead autonomously certain Business Development Deals and may manage independently certain phases of the cross regional transactions.
- Advises on commercial Licensing activity in support of company's business development through partnering and in-licensing of new products.
- Ensuring legal risks and commercial legal opportunities are properly balanced with sound risk management and is able to articulate legal recommendations with business stakeholders on such basis;
- Finding innovative solutions for the business, by ensuring a pragmatic approach to legal matters
- At least 8 years of post-qualification experience and a solid understanding of European (civil and common law) systems
- Experience as in-house counsel dealing with complex business development transactions, corporate finance, contractual matters
- Solid experience in project management
- Solid experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred, along with robust understanding of industry regulatory environment
- Practical knowledge + experience in M&A with strong experience in deals, acquisitions, divestments
- Solution-driven, pragmatic, dynamic, self-starter, able to work independently in a dynamic international environment
- Team player and able to smoothly build strong working relationships
- Fluent (spoken and written) in English, any further European language is an asset
- Qualified lawyer in at least one European jurisdiction
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Until March 2020 with possibility of extension
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.