Channel Marketing - IT - GERMAN
Channel Partner Marketing Manager - IT Resellers - German required!
Experis is currently supporting our client, a global technology company with their search for an experienced marketing manager with experience dealing with channel partners/resellers. This contract position is slated to last an initial 5 months.
What is it you'll have to do?
My client is looking for a dynamic person with great people skills, who can work well within a fast-paced environment.
You will have to:
- Coordinate and create partner marketing campaigns to drive revenue and to acquire new clients within the space
- Communication of campaigns to partners and collaborating on their campaign marketing
- Creation of marketing materials
- Ensure a positive execution of local and global campaigns
- Coordinate campaigns
- Assist Partners in maximizing their lead opportunities by optimizing the utilization of Lead Tools
Your specific background:
- This role requires both English + German at a fluent level (+French if possible)
- You have a background of channel marketing within the technology industry and understand the concept of selling via partners
- Program management experience building, scaling and landing marketing programs
- Proven analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- You are an excellent collaborator and communicator
- You are a true executive with solid presentation skills
- You hold either a Swiss or an EU passport
If you are immediately available for this exciting project in Bern, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937) or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.