Junior System Administartor Linux/Unix
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our customer in Zug, we are looking for a Linux/Unix Junior System Administrator.
As Junior System Administrator, you are responsible for supporting all European Mac and Linux desktops.
- Real-time monitoring of European systems + North America during office hours
- New systems configuration for headquarters, branches and co-locations
- Desktop support for all European Mac and Linux Desktops
- IT apprenticeship or similar or 3+ years experience with administration of Linux and Mac
- Fluent English, written
- Team player, focused, efficient and customer oriented
- Eager to learn
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Jürg Kaufmann on +41 44 229 99 11.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.