Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a global leading institution, we are looking for a for a full stack technologist with development experience and a desire to gain exposure to the Commodities industry. As a Software Engineer wou'll work on solutions for multiple teams and support on critical applications .
Are you a passionate and looking for a new and exciting challenge? If yes, then please have a look at the details below:
- Hands on developement role
- Work closely with business users to understand processes and capture requirements (Trading, Middle Office & Risk)
- Identify and drive improvements,
- suppport critical applications that cover trade lifecycle, deal booking, risk calculation...
- Acquire business knowledge and system knowledge to further individual development,
- Experience in developping enterprise applications,
- Strong knowledge in C#, Python, JAVA,
- Experience with SQL server,
- Experience in finance or commodities ,
- DevOps best practices using tools like JIRA, JUnit, GitLab, Artifactory, Docker, Kibana, Prometheus
- Service oriented technologies like REST, JSON, Protobuf, Spring Boot, Drop Wizard
- Experience with Cloud (AWS/Azure) and Hybrid environment,
- Fluent in English,
- Agile methodology for delivering projects,
- Analytical thinking and capacity to work under pressure.
Are you interested in this opportunity? You can us your CV today through the link in the advert.
And for any questions please contact Meissoun Zargouni on +41 22 979 09 05.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn :