Junior Compliance Officer (DE/EN)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
Assisting the Personal Account Trading/Outside Business Interest (PAT/OBI) team with various functions, including:
- Addressing policy questions and information requests;
- Reviewing and processing outside business activity requests;
- Reviewing and processing personal securities account disclosures and requests
- Requesting, reviewing, and processing documentation regarding managed accounts;
- Performing external securities account monitoring
- Following up New Hires and Annual certifications
Assisting on various PAT/OBI projects and initiatives
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
Possible challenges may include: addressing complex scenarios, questions, requests, and disclosures related to employee-related personal securities accounts and outside business activities. Discussing policy breaches with senior Managers
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Bank / financial services apprenticeship
- 1-1.5 years of experience working in a bank (compliance or front office task such as relationship manager, etc in a client facing role)
- Good command of both German & English (business standard)
- Excel skills (V-look up, Pivot tables will be used)
- Proactive and analytical mindset
- Can work in a sensitive environment handling confidential personal data
- Ability to interfacing with people of all seniority levels
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work independently
- The ideal candidate will have the ambition to not only learn new skills, but to own their job functions and make her/himself an invaluable resource for the department.
- The candidate must have the willingness and ability to learn new functions, processes, and related information; must be professional
Due to enhances background screening required for this role, the ideal candidate would have lived in Switzerland the last 6 years.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.