Junior Finance Analyst
Junior Financial Analyst
Are you a Junior Analyst with 2+ years of professional experience, including in project management, communications, change management and was this gained within a multi-cultural environment ? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Junior Financial Analyst to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The objectives of the role will be to:
- Provide continuous, proactive analytic support to the In-Country Team
- Collect and analyse a wide variety of programmatic and financial data
- Develop scenarios and supporting rationale to ensure optimal decision-making
- Lead the coordination of a variety of communication materials to be used with internal and external audiences
- Prepare for planning and operationalization of the 2020-2022 funding allocation in corresponding country.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- Advanced university degree in Business Administration, International Affairs, Public Policy, Public Health, Financial Management, Economics or other relevant area or equivalent professional training.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience, including in project management, communications, change management in international organizations, development agencies or multinational companies/private sector
- Experience with project management methodology
- Experience and expertise in business model design, analysis, implementation and roll out in complex, multi-disciplinary and diverse environments
- Experience interfacing with cross-functional teams to drive project delivery and stakeholder buy-in
- Experience implementing organizational change using change management techniques
- Understanding of the GF business model and the grant lifecycle
- Hands-on experience with country-facing portfolio management or in-country implementation
- International development experience
- Fluency in English and preferably good working knowledge of Portuguese
If you are a dynamic and motivated Junior Financial Analyst currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch