Junior Administrative Assistant / HR
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- Support in data documentation clean-up on and ad-hoc basis (e.g. basic review of records in internal sourcing database)
- Support Recruitment Coordinators in day-to-day recruitment activities (namely: scheduling interviews for senior candidates and interview feedback consolidation)
- Basic screening of candidates' CVs (upon training)
- Administrative support in updating the internal SharePoint, documentation and templates
- Drafting meeting minutes
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience (approx. 1 year) Experience in an administrational role and/or recruitment function and/or HR department and/or compliance - preferably within a "commercially orientated organization" (fast-paced environment with matrix structure)
- Fluent in English
- Proactive and flexible
- High detail orientation with focus on quality standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- A team-oriented personality who is able to manage different tasks at the same time, work independently in a structured manner under deadlines, and take accountability for actions
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- German and/or French would be a strong asset
- Knowledge of HR processes and tools would be a strong asset (preferably in recruitment however not limited only to it)
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Good trouble shooting and problem solving skills with a can-do attitude
- Result oriented, hardworking
- Bachelor's or master's degree (University or University of Applied Sciences) or equivalent education
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.