ITGC - Project Manager
ITGC - Project Manager
Project Manager for ITGC - IT General Controls
Our client needs to improve ITGC (IT General Controls) in different areas and focus on getting IS IT in a better postion when it comes to internal control. It is a complex role, with more than 5 -10 years experience needed. Not only project management background, but familiar with Compliance management and coordination in an international environment.
What we need:
- Project manager with high skills regarding coordination, resource management, skills in Program Management.
- Application and Infrastructure landscapes is a MUST
- High stress resilience and a strong result focus is a must have
- Travelling is needed both to Zurich and Krakow
- Work and partnership With 3rd parties and With ARIC organization
Final milestone / Stability in these areas:
1. Governance and Oversight
2. Application mapping and scoping
3. Impact assessment
4. User Access Management
5. Application Change Management
* Program Manager skills
* Project manager training
* PMI and PM2 Certification
* Knowledge and understand in Risk and Compliance, especially ITGC
* Project Delivery on KPI targets
* On time delivery
* Sense of urge and skills in EQ (emotional intelligence)
* Coordinate Management teams I Corporate, ADM, GSI, and KPMG
* Coordinate cross functions I GBS and business units
* Align With ARIC for business controls and ITGC controls
* Run projects via Skype and get deliveries between different countries
* Roll in deliverables into GBS and Countries
The position belongs to a global project of IT and Compliance, it is a complex role which requires the following:
Profile of candidate:
- senior level ( min 5 years, 10 years or more are preferred)
- good analytical skill and assertiveness
- impeccable time management
- financial background is not a must, but preferred (working with clients like KPMG)
Lead the execution of strategic projects in Group/Division/Business Unit functions at local/multi- national/Region level, using either our client's and/or 3rd party resources, and ensure that all related activities are executed in accordance with company procedures, project objectives, applicable quality standards, safety requirements, cost and scheduling targets. Defines, with key stakeholders, the scope of work, cost/budget, resources required, time schedule, and detailed work allocation.
Have we awakened your interest? Then I look forward to your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Greg Margaritis at +41 44 229 99 35.
We can only consider Swiss / EU Nationals or people with a valid working permit for this role.