IT Support Desk Team Lead
In charge of the team in charge of providing IT services for substations, networks and servers to subsidiaries of our client, your missions will be:
- Coordinate and animate the staff of the department (about ten spread over 3 sites in Switzerland),
- maintain and develop the skillset of employees,
- Organize the work of the teams according to the evolution of the customers' activity, their business requirements and the resources allocated,
- monitor and maintain the quality of the services provided,
- Ensure the deployment of processes in the Swiss area, develop synergies with the other teams, be a force for proposals on the evolution of Support operations in Switzerland but also in Europe within the Support Zone Committee.
- participate in defining the budget and be responsible for budget monitoring,
- develop monthly dashboards,
- manage the relations with the customers and their IT team
- manage relationships with local suppliers and subcontractors,
- Manage relationships with other departments and participate in technical projects.
- Several years of experience as a Team Leader
- Very good IT support experience and know how
- German, French AND English are mandatory for this role
- willing to travel from time to time in order to coordinate teams and to report to the management.
Location : Zurich
Interested in this unique opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert.
Should you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me, Harry Serero on +41 44 229 99 21