IT SOX Analyst (Senior)
IT SOX Analyst (Senior)
Only Swiss based candidates will be considered.
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced IT SOX Analyst. Our client is a well-known telcom company.
Do you have the right skillset and can start immediately, read on and apply!
- Location: Remote
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months (an option for extension)
Risk & Compliance is responsible for the development, execution, and management of the Company's Risk and Compliance program.
The team is based partially in Austria and partially in Switzerland and consists of 2-3 SOX Analysts/ Managers and one Director.
The ideal candidate would be a person with a strong experience (3-5 years) as IT SOX Analyst, that speaks fluent English, has proven experience of working with tools such as SAP, Visio (making Flow Charts), diverse billing systems and has audited systems in the past as well as documented the processes.
- Proven work experience as IT SOX Analyst (minimum 3-5 years)
- Minimum of 1-2 years of senior experience in assurance, accounting or auditing functions (background in media, telecommunications or entertainment industry is a plus)
- Solid experience in working with SAP, Visio (creating Flow Charts) and/or diverse billing systems
- Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in Management Information Systems/ Information Technology or degree in Accounting/Finance with IT SOX experience
- Able to work in teams, supporting colleagues in completing tasks, as well as working independently
- Proactive and result oriented
- Strong analytical skills with a big attention to detail
- Ability to plan and manage own workload including delivery to deadlines and quality standards
- Excellent English skills, German is an advantage
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
This role will cover a Year 1 SOX implementation as well as supervising a colleague focused on testing an established SOX control program.
- Perform SOX IT General and IT Application Controls (IT controls) walkthroughs and communicate with the business units to determine the appropriate design of controls
- Perform tests of design effectiveness and operating effectiveness according to internal Liberty Global control testing guidance
- Provide support and input to the development and implementation of guidance according to the Liberty Global SOX compliance process
- Monitor and report on the timely delivery of documentation for audit requests
- Assist in delivery of global SOX requests in relation to yearly deliverables and timelines
- Participate in the management of external auditor requests in relation to SOX testing for IT controls
- Support management in closing design gaps, remediating deficiencies and deficiency look back analysis
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Marc Kaars on +41 44 229 99 44. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch and connect to me on LinkedIn or Xing.
Linkedin/ Xing: Marc Kaars Sijpesteijn