IT Sales / Channel Partner Development Manager - German
Channel Partner Development Manager - German/English
We are supporting our client, a global technology company who's suite of products are used across the globe, on their search for an experienced channel account manager to build out the relationships with their assigned partners in Switzerland. You come with solid sales and marketing experience and have several years in a similar role within the IT industry selling hardware/software. The initial contract is for 1 year (+ extension or onboarding as a permanent hire is highly likely due to the nature of the role). German language skills are an absolute must.
The responsibilities are focused on engaging with account executives, organize trainings and activities. Travel is involved (up to 50% within Switzerland) and you will visit partners and do everything to drive the business (+profitability of the accounts) forward.
Your tasks include:
- Coordinating and driving the business for partners across Switzerland to ensure a healthy partner pipeline and their ability to close business deals independently
- Ensure the pipeline of sales of their flagship hardware across the business
- Manage all communications (updates, promotions) from and to assigned partners
- Act as a liaison with partners to assist on tenders, RFPs and global opportunities
- Ensure trainings and readiness of the select group of partners
- Customer/partner escalations
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person who wants to develop their career within the channel marketplace in Switzerland. In case you're interested in applying, please send your CV directly or reach out to him directly at +41 44 229 9937.