IT Investment Analyst (Software Developer Background)
Our client is based in Switzerland with offices in Zurich. Investments are made in three main asset classes: Real Estate, Listed Assets and Private Equity.
Within Private Equity our client invest into growth companies as well as in traditional mid cap companies (buy-out/buy-in). They are a dynamic, growing team with opportunities for talents.
Currently, our client is looking for a IT Investment Anayst with a first experience in software development.
* Be the internal tech expert for digital investments - Private Equity
* Build up and manage a network of (venture) entrepreneurs, co- investors, banks and M&A advisors (focus in Europe)
* Actively sourcing and screening new deal opportunities with a focus on digital companies
* Lead the investment process including tech Due Diligence (analysing code, IT architecture etc.), negotiations and deal closing
* Portfolio Management: Monitoring and reporting of portfolio companies.
* Support Portfolio Companies in building data-driven products and business models
* Exit: Identification of potential exit partners, deal set up and governing the process
* Leading and implementing IT projects together with external software teams
* BSc/MSc in Computer Science / IT-Related field
* 3-5 years operational IT experience, ideally combined with working for a start-up
* Finance / Business Course / MBA is a plus
* Analytical thinking combined with a hands-on business approach
* Entrepreneurial mind-set and self-starter, able to work in a small team
* Diligent project management skills
* Down to earth-mentality and great interpersonal style
* German and English are mandatory, any other language is a plus
Interested in this unique opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert.