IT Investment Analyst (Software Developer Background)
Our client is based in Switzerland with offices in Zurich. Investments are made in three main asset classes: Real Estate, Listed Assets and Private Equity.
Within Private Equity our client invest into growth companies as well as in traditional mid cap companies (buy-out/buy-in). They are a dynamic, growing team with opportunities for talents.
Currently, our client is looking for a IT Investment Anayst with a first experience in software development.
* Be the internal tech expert for digital investments - Private Equity
* Build up and manage a network of (venture) entrepreneurs, co- investors, banks and M&A advisors (focus in Europe)
* Actively sourcing and screening new deal opportunities with a focus on digital companies
* Lead the investment process including tech Due Diligence (analysing code, IT architecture etc.), negotiations and deal closing
* Portfolio Management: Monitoring and reporting of portfolio companies.
* Support Portfolio Companies in building data-driven products and business models
* Exit: Identification of potential exit partners, deal set up and governing the process
* Leading and implementing IT projects together with external software teams
* BSc/MSc in Computer Science / IT-Related field
* 3-5 years operational IT experience, ideally combined with working for a start-up
* Finance / Business Course / MBA is a plus
* Analytical thinking combined with a hands-on business approach
* Entrepreneurial mind-set and self-starter, able to work in a small team
* Diligent project management skills
* Down to earth-mentality and great interpersonal style
* German and English are mandatory, any other language is a plus
Interested in this unique opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert.
Should you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me, Harry Serero on +41 44 229 99 21