IT Business Analyst
On behalf of our client, a major pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Functional Consultant MES (Manufacturing Execution System) based at our operational headquarters in Zurich.
Our client is running S/4 HANA and MES (Werum) program to optimise and redesign the business processes for TechOps.
The project is starting with the build phase in Werum PAS-X. Apart of this program there are several parallel projects going on which increase the workload on the internal COE department.
In this role, you will report to EA Transformation Program Management, and your tasks will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Supporting SAP COE to design build and deliver the described solution in Werum PAS-X
- Participation in all project activities like Design, Validation, Testing and Configuration
- Analyse and verify upcoming project's requirements and support change request management
- Identify and manage interdependencies and integration issues across projects and systems
- Analyse and manage cross functional topics and make sure they are addressed and solved
- Work closely with the stream leads and business process owners to deliver the solution
- Make sure that the designed solutions will be sustainable and meet company needs
- Report project issues to Project PMO and COE contact
The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor's degree in IT with relevant experience in MES, in addition to the following experience:
- Experience with implementation of Manufacturing Execution Systems preferable Werum PAS-X
- Sound understanding of the PAS-X Application
- Strong experience in computer system validation (Werum PAS-X)
- Preferred experience in Data Base (Oracle)
- 5 years of experience preferably in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and project/automation/IT support
- Proven record of proficiencies associated with business analysis on complex sized projects
- Excellent understanding of cGMP's, SDLC methodologies and Lean Sigma principles
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and define business problems, develop business cases
- Identify appropriate process and technological solutions is essential
- Proven facilitation, meeting/workshop management, project management and change management skills are essential
- Fluent level in English (in oral and written communication), an advanced level in French or German would be a strong asset
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now through the link in the advert !