Requirements Engineer - (Wealth Management/ Financial Products)
Requirements Engineer (Wealth Management/ Financial Instruments)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an IT Business Analyst Tester with very good understanding of Financial Instruments.
Overview of the project:
- The team which sits within International Wealth Management is responsible for the development and maintenance of the key advisory systems in the bank, which are in use on a global scale
- They manage a complex application landscape including professional investment portfolio construction tools and mobile applications used during client meetings.
- They are continuously extending the functionality of their applications to meet the latest business needs.
- They plan to further improve their global footprint with exciting new initiatives.
- Work within an agile scrum team to implement various features and projects in the application landscape.
- As a business engineer, you are in a key role to ensure that the functional requirements are understood, documented and considered correctly in the implementation.
- Create and maintain the product documentation.
- Capture epics and user stories.
- Analyze new business requests and support the effort estimation of the team.
- Conduct business analyses and technical analyses.
- Advise business stakeholders.
- Support testing activities.
- Curate the product and business knowledge.
- 10+ years in a similar role (business analysis, business engineering, requirements engineering) in the financial industry IT
- In-depth expertise in banking, finance, financial products, Swiss and European regulatory frameworks, portfolio management and advisory processes.
- Good understanding of Software Development processes, preferable experience as a developer.
- Clear, fast and precise thinker, ability to quickly catch up with unfamiliar topics and concepts.
- Flexible mind set to be able to cope with a dynamic environment.
- UML hands-on experience with ability to model domain models or visualize dynamic flows. Ideally familiar with Enterprise Architect.
- Practical SQL skills to be able to conduct data analysis if required.
- UX/UI Design skills. Understanding what works in UI's and what does not.
- Analytical mindset, ability to structure complex topics.
- Understanding portfolio theory and portfolio management processes.
- A large business analysis tool-belt with the understanding when to use which tools (use case modelling, business rule writing, user story writing, state diagrams, flow diagrams….)
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora on +41 44 229 99 40.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.