Experis IT Switzerland is looking for an experience Technical IT Analyst to join one of our clients based in Zurich or Geneva. Due to business expansion, they are looking for an IT Analyst to join their team.
Location: Zürich or Geneva
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months with further option of contract extension
This role will be focused on platform implementation as a whole (infrastructure, application, interfaces).
We therefore would need a resource who can write technical specifications, follow up on environment and interfaces setup, get involved in testing, in deployment and administrative SDLC tasks.
- Elicit technical requirements and translate them into specifications to facilitate the migration of investment portfolio management activities onto a new platform. The platform will serve both advisory and discretionary portfolio managers across large geography region
- Focus on software interfaces and technical workflow
- Support and co-ordinate connectivity to new platform, establishing quality measures and controls once interfaces are built
- Support and coordinate environment setup and application configuration
- Support and co-ordinate SDLC administrative tasks working in close collaboration with technical stakeholders and control functions
- Support and co-ordinate functional and interface testing, defining testing requirements with downstream/upstream applications
- Support and co-ordinate roll-out in production
- Speak confidently and knowledgeably with Business and IT stakeholders to generate models, diagrams, presentations and other documentations that support the target audience to understand technical workflows
- Facilitate communication at team level in order to create consensus on scope, design decisions, and implementation decisions
- University degree or equivalent with a degree in Information Technology or Banking
- Strong knowledge of Wealth Management products, services and processes
- Prior experience of working with any banking platforms from a business, functional and technical perspective - Avaloq and Portfolio Management application (e.g. PM1)
- You previously worked at Technical/IT Analyst in banking industry
- Good understanding of Relational databases, data warehouse principles and data sources
- Skilled to work with SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge in interface technologies, messaging formats (XML, JSON, FIX), scripting, scheduler (Control M, Cron)
- Previous experience with Agile methods (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, ...) and tools (Jira or Confluence
- Experience in working in a challenging fast-paced environment and complex projects in enterprise environment
- Independent and proactive working method, with attention to details and high-quality standard
- Excellent English, written and spoken
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Martyna Slosarczyk on +41 44 229 99 95 or Martyna ?losarczyk | LinkedIn