Analyst in data science
#datascience #analystdata #knime #chimical #job #IT
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
For a client based in Neuchatel, with remoter part, we looking for :
Analyst data science
He/she will help to maintain and improve in-house chemoinformatics plateforms and especially develop Pipeline Pilot protocols to process chemical data. Remote 60% maximum.
- Test in-house chemoinformatics plateforms whenever needed (modification, migration of systems).
- Develop protocols using Biovia Pipeline Pilot software to process chemical data and calculate chemical properties.
- Help IT developer to maintain/debug existing codes.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer science, Computational Chemistry or a related field.
- Experience with workflow applications and data analytics software (Pipeline Pilot or KNIME).
- Chemistry knowledge is a big plus.
- Good communication skills (oral and writing) in English
Interested in this opportunity?
Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert.
You must be eligible to work in Switzerland.
Vous devez être éligible à travailler en Suisse.