Security Engineer - Infrastructure
Location: Canton of Bern, Switzerland
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: To discuss
Infrastructure Security Engineer
Are you a highly skilled and talented Security Engineer? Are you passionate about your craft and want to work in a dynamic and recognized international company? If that's the case, we want to hear from you!
- Design, build and maintain the security infrastructure
- Enhance security capabilities and implement improvements
- Proactive attitude towards risk
- Automation of processes
- Detect and asses vulnerabilities
- Act as the technical leader for cross-functionnal projects
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- IT Degree with at least 8 years of professional experience (Infrastructure security)
- Expert in network infrastructure
- Team player/self-motivator/able to compromise
- Ability to work autonomously and driven by a positive mindset
- Fluent in English and French or German
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today. In case of any questions please contact Michael Martin on +41 22 818 8783.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite sure what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch