ICT Senior Technical Engineer (AD, AIM, and PKI)
ICT Senior Technical Engineer
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an ICT Senior Technical Engineer to join one of their clients, a globally-operating IT company. For this permanent opportunity based in Zürich, we are in search of a German-speaking candidate with knowledge in the Telecom technology.
- Capture requirements, provide IT solution architecture, design and implement
- Specify and design information systems to meet defined business needs in any public or private context, including commercial, industrial, scientific, gaming and entertainment
- Transform project technical requirements into "work-packages" by identification of concepts and their translation into implementable design
- Distribute work-packages among team members
- Support junior engineers in the project activities and share a point of view and review technical work-packages during implementation
- Support the team to achieve the project deadlines on time/cost/quality
- You successfully completed your university degree in computer science or a related field
- You have knowledge in the "Telecom technology" area to be able to understand technical dependencies with parallel project developments
- You stand out due to your wide knowledge in Active Directory, OS (Windows, Linux), Identity and Access Management and Technology, Business Continuity (Technology and Processes), PKI Technology etc.
- Knowledge of Polycom and Polyalert is an advantage
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You convince with your presentation capabilities in a technical and strategical manner
- You communicate business fluent in English and German, any other language is an asset
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Elisabetta Gianni on the +41 44 229 99 25 or if this position is not a perfect fit, please browse through the rest of our job vacancies as we have a range of permanent and contract opportunities available within Switzerland.