IAM Engineer (IT Finance)
Network Security / IAM Engineer
For our well-known client in the financial sector, we are looking for a German-speaking Security IAM & SSO Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to use a wide variety of the latest technologies, whilst upgrading the current IAM architecture.
- You are responsible for at least one IAM product and have the opportunity to participate in every life-cycle phase, from evaluation, design, implementation and support to replacement.
- Your future team is the hub when it comes to engineering security foundations for authentication, confidentiality and integrity.
- You help the team select and deploy the best IAM products, securely connect critical applications, integrate secure communication protocols, and create a controlled operating environment.
Your knowledge and experience:
- You have a degree in Computer Science or Business Informatics
- Experience in a similar role or as a Unix / Windows or Network Security Engineer, in the IT security or finance industry.
- Software development experience is an advantage.
You have either already dealt with the following topics or you are well on the way there:
- Federated SSO, IAM in general, as well as Identity Management and Access Control in detail
- SSL / TLS, Kerberos, OAuth, OpenID-Connect, SAML, UMA, XACML, JSON / JWT, RESTful API, 2FA / MFA, LDAP, SOAP
- Symmetric and asymmetric encryption methods
- Web server, Web Proxy, Load Balancer, API Gateways, Web Application Firewall
- PKI basics
- Manufacturer and products: Ping Identity, Ergon Airlock, F5
- Standards NIST, OWASP
- ITIL, DevOps, Scrum
Location : Zurich
Interested in this unique opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert.
Should you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me, Jana van Zyl on +41 44 229 99 23