HRBP with some project management background - SWISS experience needed!
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organizational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized professional talent.
Experis is supporting a globally-operating biotechnology company with their HQ located in Baar with their current search for an HRBP. This company has a fantastic brand and reputation and are doing amazing things in biotech.
This person will report to the HR site lead located in Baar and will deal with internal stakeholders to ensure adherence to the company's HR practices while handling the special needs for the site. The contract position is slated to begin ASAP and the initial duration is 6 months.
- You will deliver resources strategy and deliver resources strategy in partnership with internal stakeholders
- You will collaborate closely with internal teams in order to ensure all HR Services with regards to the reorganization are delivered, meet the needs of the business and are fully compliant with corporate guidelines and local employment regulations.
- Work closely with all internal partners to ensure an integrated customer experience in delivering HR services.
You will diagnose short-, and long-term local, regional and cross-functional HCM requirements and aim to retain top talent
Project management responsibilities:
- Support their one premier project in overseeing, monitoring tasks.
- Work hand in hand with the existing project team to ensure execution of strategy , ensure transparent communication to internal/external stakeholders and drive change management related projects
Your specific background:
- +/- 5 years of experience as an HRBP within Switzerland
- You come with HRBP experience gained within a globally operating pharma/biotech company
- HR is your passion and you love dealing with people!
If above is you, get in touch with Eric Schuster directly at / +41 44 229 9937.