HR Services Specialist - Payroll/Time
HR Service Specialist-Payroll Time (German, Italian, English)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
For this assignment we are in search of an English-, German- and Italian- speaking candidate. Start is 01.06.2021, duration- 12 months with very high opportunity of extension. Our client based in Baden offers a great workplace, very competitive salary and challenging, but at the same time varied daily tasks. Please have a look at the details.
Overview of the project:
- Fulfilling payroll-related tasks in accordance with regulations and overseeing maintenance of payroll records and files
- Responsible for the monthly closing of assigned Company Codes
- Main responsibility for the payroll run in selected months during the year
- Responding to inquiries from employees, internal stakeholders and authorities, concerning payroll deductions and accruals, withholding tax, social security, e.g.
- Checking month-end reports, coordinating with accounting the payroll journal entries checks and posting; assisting
- Finance to reconcile all payroll-related accounts and activities
- Processing international school payments and invoice
- Supporting with annual processes such as bonus and salary review
- Assisting with internal, external and statutory audits as needed
- Driving and contributing to continuous improvement projects within area of responsibility
- Collaborating closely with the team, across teams in HR Operations / HR Functions / HRBPs
The skills and experience needed for this position are:
- Min 2 of Swiss payroll/HR background (Tax, social security, personal insurances)
- Confident with Swiss labor law
- SAP HR skills required, Workday is a plus
- German native, ITALIAN native/advanced & Business English is a must
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Kristina Marzohl at +41 44 229 99 36. If this position is not a perfect fit, please browse through the rest of our job vacancies as we have a range of permanent and contract opportunities available within Switzerland. Contact me via or LinkedIn or Xing.