Human Resources Coordinator
Experis IT Switzerland is urgently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join one of their clients, a well renowned firm.
- Provide administrative support for all Talent Acquisition related services.
- Works with minimal supervision to plan, prioritize, communicate and organize a diversified workload and manage special projects with direction of management.
- Administer new hire pre-employment procedures.
- Prepare initial and revised internal and external offer letters and present to candidates. .
- Communicate new hire information to other departments and disburse paperwork upon hire.
- Close and file job folder according to Records Retention guidelines.
- Coordinate interview process and candidate scheduling.
- Work with Talent Acquisition team and appropriate vendors to update, create and order new hire materials.
- Participate on special project teams as requested
- Coordinate responsibilities and priorities for contractor assistant(s) in Talent Acquisition department. This will require training and review of work product. Serve as ongoing resource as needed.
- Investigate and respond to inquiries regarding employee referral award program.
- Serve as Records Management liaison and attend meetings and update department as needed.
- Coordinate departmental staff meetings, off-site events including preparation of agendas and meeting minutes.
- Responsible for maintaining office supplies and orders as necessary.
- Makes travel arrangements, using preferred travel vendors that are consistent with Company travel policy and procedures.
- Perform various administrative tasks and any other relevant task per request and participate in authorized on and off-site meetings and group activities.
- +4 years office work experience ideally in HR experience
- Proficiency in applicant tracking system utilization and coordination preferred.
- Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint, preferred.
- Position requires good communication, accuracy and time management skills.
- Candidate must possess ability to prioritize and handle confidential information.
- Experience of working in an international company
- Skills with Workday
- High level of performance and a strong service orientation
- Quick perception and organization
- Strong communication skills
- Dynamic personality - Can-do mentality
- German and English - Fluent written and spoken
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 7 months contract with further option of extension
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.