Governance Project Manager
Governance Project Manager
Are you an Project Manager with at least 5 years experience ? Have you worked in an advisory capacity and developed strong working relationships with senior managers while taking ownership for delivery of key reports, findings, and initiatives
If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Governance Project Manager to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
- Supports drafting key governance-related documentation, including the bi-annual Risk Report, the CRO's annual opinion, supporting presentation materials, ad hoc briefings and induction materials.
- Acts as the departmental focal point for the Governance team, liaising on agendas, coordinating responses to questions from committee and Board leadership, and coordinating briefing materials for the CRO and other senior officials.
- Works with Risk Department colleagues, Risk Owners and other stakeholders to support broader initiatives to strengthen organizational risk management.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- Advanced university degree in public health, business or public administration, or a related field, or equivalent professional training
- Project management experience
- Will have held positions of incremental responsibility following undergraduate education and will have at least 5 years post- graduate working experience
- Experience within multi-cultural & international environments/organizations
- Will have worked in an advisory capacity and developed strong working relationships with senior managers while taking ownership for delivery of key reports, findings, and initiatives
- Policy development in a public sector or development organization
- Written and spoken fluency in English and preferably a good working knowledge of French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Governance Project Manager currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch