Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading Financial Services institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Front-end Developer to join team and help build modern Angular frontend applications in dynamic, agile environment for a 6-month contract
- Development of front-end applications using newest Angular and Typescript
- Prototyping screen designs, UI conceptualization of business features
- Ensuring created UIs are aesthetic and follow best user experience patterns
- Ensuring high code quality and re-use between various front-end applications
- Code reviews
- Work on builds, test automation and deployments in Microsoft Azure public cloud efficiently communicate and collaborate within an agile team
- Proficient with Angular (at least 2 years)
- Experience and fluency with automated testing of Angular applications
- Must have a good understanding of CI/CD pipelines, git, pull requests, code reviews.
- Familiarity with OAuth2, docker, MS Azure
- Self-starter, team player
- Familiarity with Angular Material is a plus
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science (or similar area) is a plus
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.