Financial Support Officer - Banking
Finance Support Officer - Banking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Finance Support Officer to join a team within Asset Management who will help to support the legal, administrative and financial processes between the Group and external providers.
- Take responsibility for all processes and operational services for institutional clients, including the day to day account management and relationship support.
- Process, document and maintain the contact with stakeholders in financial accounting, provider management and IT
- Support the global remuneration processing, controlling and documentation
- Support the investigation and problem-solving between internal departments and external fund providers
- 2-3 years work experience in a similar role
- A solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic understanding of MS Access and SQL
- Client focused and have the credibility to develop, deepen and maintain mutual relationships at all levels of the organization
- Previous sales experience with institutional clients would be an asset
- An excellent communicator and networker across the business, both internally and externally
- Banking apprenticeship or equivalent education
- English fluent, German, French and/or Italian would be an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.