Are you an Executive Assistant with over 5 years experience in supporting and coordinating executive team requirements ? Was this experience gained within a multinational and multicultural environment and are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an Executive Assistant to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
To provide a range of efficient administrative support to the Head, Sourcing & Supply Chain and their office.
The role holder is expected to maintain exceptional levels of professionalism; efficiency and discretion whilst demonstrating strong communication skills and judgment.
The role holder will work closely and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders dealing with a wide range of highly sensitive issues within extremely tight deadlines and demanding situations.
Working with the Sourcing and Supply Chain team, the Executive Assistant will:
- Be responsible for time schedule and management to include effective prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands;
- Provide substantial support to the Sourcing & Supply Chain team including proactive preparation and coordination of briefings for meetings, coordinate follow-up actions;
- Serve as first point of contact and liaison with clients and officials both inside and outside the Client;
- Effectively provide general research support and utilizes all relevant computer software to retrieve, maintain and manipulate data as needed;
- Keeps others informed by providing relevant information, reports or status updates;
- Supports and works collaboratively with members of the immediate work team as well as with others in diverse work groups/teams/task forces, across all departments;
- Accountable for the smooth operation of the office support work and related systems within the Office and assuming primary responsibility for organizing and coordinating workflows;
- Works with the highest level of discretion in providing wide-ranging executive assistance support, setting and managing priorities, as well as administrative coordination within the Division;
- Routinely involved in relaying/processing/handling information of
the most sensitive, diverse and confidential nature.
To deliver the required results, it's necessary that you have:
- Educated to Bachelor's Degree level or equivalent in relevant field (Business Administration, Communications, etc.)
- More than five years' work experience at a similar level in a culturally diverse organization.
- Demonstrable ability to adapt quickly and gain an understanding of the requirements of a senior executive, the Division and the Organisation.
- Ability to quickly build and maintain trust and confidence.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a team oriented, multi-cultural environment with the flexibility to positively adapt to a variety of individuals and situations.
- Proven ability to respond appropriately and deal effectively with diverse situations that require good judgment, tact and diplomacy and discretion and confidentiality.
- Fluent in English and French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Executive Assistant currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch