Ethics and Integrity Specialist
Ethics & Integrity Specialist
Are you an Ethics & Integrity Specialist with five to ten years of successful experience in developing and implementing ethics, code of conduct, corporate social responsibility or sustainability programs? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ?
If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an Ethics & Integrity Specialist to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The Ethics &Integrity Specialist will develop and implement the agreed Management Actions from the recent audit of the Client's Ethics and Integrity Framework.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- University degree in a relevant field (Bachelor level or equivalent) such as in public health, law, corporate governance, science, social science, or another relevant area of study; or,
- At least 10 years of relevant post first-degree work experience
- Five to ten years of successful professional experience in developing and implementing ethics, code of conduct, corporate social responsibility or sustainability programs.
- Experience with similar segmentation and implementation planning exercises in a health-based context.
- Excellent knowledge of English and French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Ethics & Integrity Specialist currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch