Demand to Contract Consultant
Demand to Contract Consultant
On behalf of our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in Basel we are looking for a Demand to Contract Consultant with experience in procurement in the Life Science industry
- Start date: 06.04.2020 (asap)
- End date: 31.12.2020
- Extension: possible
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Basel
- Remote: 1 day per week possible
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
- Work closely with Upstream Business Lead to support and coordinate project deliverables
- Work closely with and support Upstream Business sub-stream leads
- Coordinate business related activities within Aspire Procurement Upstream with Process Management, Extended Team Members and IT
- Bring subject matter expertise and best practise for category mgt (incl portfolio and performance mgt), sourcing and supplier lifecycle management (incl. SRM)
- Ensure best practice is included in solution design as well as that needed prerequisites are part of implementation of solutions/processes
- Prepare workshop material and sprint sessions for design workshops as well as drive execution and completion of open task/issues lists and relevant back-logs.
- Some PMO activities to ensure activities and status is tracked and managed
Your skills/experiences are:
- 5+ years of relevant procurement consulting experience, delivering procurement solutions in transformational projects
- 5+ years of relevant experience in global system implementation projects as a core team member is a must
- 3+ years of consulting experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly
- Knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (SAP ECC/S4 as well Ariba/Coupa/smart by GEP or non SAP Purchase-to-Pay solutions) for the relevant functional area
- Ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding
- Strong business process knowledge and experience in the respective functional area
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and project management skills in classic as well as Agile ways of working
- Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering complex business process / organizational change
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Demand to Contract procurement processes, standards
- Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about Procurement business processes and the interdependencies to other business areas, interfaces as well as the master data framework
- A strong track record in ensuring the delivery of business benefits from projects.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to support global projects.
- Experience working with cloud-based platforms will be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills, Business level fluency in English both written and verbal.
- University degree, with Business, IT or Life Sciences degree preferable
If you are a result-oriented Demand to Contract Consultant currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give me a call +41 (0)61 282 22 16. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities!