Data Scientist with Pharma/Biotech/Healthcare/financial service
Data Scientist with Pharma/Biotech/Healthcare or financial services backround
For Experis, you are more than just a CV. As part of the ManpowerGroup, we have access to a vast network of opportunities. We connect you with new challenges that will accelerate your career.
Our client, a multinational biotechnology company, is looking for a Data Scientist with working experience in either pharma, biotech, healthcare or financial services industries with proven forecasting/business analytics capacity in Zug. The successful candidate should have built analytical tools and platforms used for business/ forecast planning, including previous use of patient based and agent-based forecast models.
- Build short- and long-term forecasting models and financial trends
- Improve and calibrate forecast models using advanced statistical techniques
- Develop models that relate CVC activities to financial results by workstreams
- Design integrated tools that link models to secondary data to enable tracking of forecast to "actuals"
- Build bottoms up models to guide CVC financial life cycle management decisions
- Leverage optimization techniques to guide CVC team leads to the best decisions
- Develop custom analysis tools in applications such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, MS Excel. Synthesize and communicate results to team members clients
- Collaborate with other CVC members of the strategic forecasting teams to implement solutions
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Engineering, Operations Research, Management Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or Econometrics, with a significant analytics and quantitative experience (required)
- Experience working within or consulting for Pharma/Biotech/Healthcare or financial services industries in a forecasting/business analytics capacity is a must
- Command of Excel is a must
- Must have built analytical tools and platforms used for business/ forecast planning, including previous use of patient based and agent-based forecast models
- Experience in Supply Management activities is preferable
- Ability to develop creative and innovative solutions
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Elisabetta Gianni on +41 44 229 99 25.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
For an overview of available IT positions, click on the link or network with me on LinkedIn.
Your career has big potential. So, explore our website and apply to more jobs today: