Data Manager / Architect
Are you looking for a role as Data Manager 7 Architect in Lausanne region ?
Then apply now or call me right away!
List of the main areas this job must achieve:
We are looking for a highly effective collaborator, with deep expertise in Data Manager, to lead the codification, adoption and governance of technology standards to enable the accelerated transformation of the business to be more data driven.
The scope of this role covers solutions across Data Collection, Transportation and Transformation, Storage, Analysis and Surfacing.
Technical know-how or competencies required:
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Computer Science, Statistics or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of Data & Analytics experience, preferably including exposure to setting process, standards or execution;
- Experience of building solutions in a high volume, multi-country, retail environment;
- Experience developing effective, pragmatic standards frameworks;
- Experience of managing complex projects involving deep levels of integration and with multiple stakeholders;
- Experience of working with, and leading, on shore and off shore development teams;
- Experience with both traditional relational databases (MS SQL, etc), more modern cloud fist solutions (AWS Redshift, etc) and No-SQL (Mongo, etc);
- Experience with traditional surfacing tools such as PowerBI and Data Science tools such as Python, R);
- Experience with traditional ETL/ELT integration tools as well as more modern real-time messaging/integration platforms;
Questions? Call me, Antoine Wormser , under +41 22 818 87 78.
Connect with me in LinkedIn to stay in touch: https://www.linkedin.com/in/awormser/