Compliance Specialist - KYC / AML Review
Compliance Specialist - KYC/ AML Reviewer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Compliance Specialist with good KYC / AML knowledge.
This is a 4 month contract and will support an existing team within the Financial Crime compliance function to review Client information, specifically concerning their domicile / residency details.
The role is a 100% workload and will be office-based in Zurich
- You will join an international team. situated in the Financial Crime Compliance function of the firm and will focus on reviewing and remediation of certain KYC information - specifically clients domicile/residence status
- Matching clients` domicile and checking the plausibility of it
- Clearing of inconsistencies in the declared jurisdictions of tax domicile.
- Working closely with Relationship Managers to report findings
- 3 years' experience as a KYC/AML Reviewer or a similar role in the banking/financial industry
- Knowledge of Automatic Exchange of Information, KYC or basic AML principles.
- Any client tax exposure (FATCA, AEI/CRS ox international taxes) highly preferred
- Strong IT skills - MS Office, Excel
- Fluency in English is essential with the following also being highly benficial - German, Spanish, Russian or French
- Investigative mindset, able to research and question the data and have good attention to detail
- Able to work independentently
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.