Business Controller / Analyst
Location: Canton Baden
Duration: 8 months (+ ext. possibility)
Languages: German & English (fluent)
For Experis, you are more than just a CV. As part of the ManpowerGroup, we have access to a vast network of opportunities. We connect you with new challenges that will accelerate your career.
On behalf of our client, a globally renowned company with international presence, we are looking for a motivated and fluent German-speaking Business Controller/Analyst for a contracting position in the canton of Baden (mixed onsite/remote during COVID-19!).
The Factory Controller supports and drives development and improvement in the Factory, led by Factory Dev. Manager (direct line) and the two Production Leaders. He/She is the key point to the two Local Division Controllers.
The successful candidate will develop suitable "cockpit" to lead and develop the factory. He/She supports/improves controlling and decision processes, methods, and tools, and supports decisions with analyses.
1. Creates, consolidates, standardizes and drives the procurement, logistics and manufacturing relevant KPIs (e.g.: TCO, OTD, TPTs, WIP, NWC) to measure productivity, showings trends, displaying stock of finished and semi-finished goods including the preparation of a dashboard/cockpits for the factory shop floor and the procurement function
2. Supports strategic projects and develops the related decision making documents to support the factory and production managers
3. Prepares and supports analysis of actual vs planned product costing
4. Creation of cost calculation for finished and semi-finished goods including it's actual costing (as build)
5. Developes a common "cockpit-approach" for the various businesses and factories to assure comparabitlity and to identify best practices
6. Co-ordinates/streamlines/supports the various reportings (e.g.: SOX MRBR, SOX inventory classification, SOX accruals & provisions, etc.)
7. Supervises and reviews the higly integrated value chain process including its representation during the various audits
8. Supports and co-ordinates budget process with LBL controllers
9. Shares best praxis and drives cultural transformation within the scope of responsibility with a hands-on approach
10. Supports other projects and initiatives as directed by line mgr
'- Transform current factory organization (Leitbild 2022)
- Substantially reduce cost and throughput time
- Speed of implementation
- Work efficiently with the 5 main stakeholders (FoF Mgmt. + LD Controllers) and with improvement project leaders
-Drives and proposes proactively improvements and then hand-over to the responsible person
'- Factory Controller should have leadership potential to lead people/ a team
- Min. 3-5 years experience in project or production/factory controlling (preferrable)
- L6S expertise
- Positive, solution oriented, organized and prioritized approach with good communication slills
- Pro-activ, self driven personality & strong implementation skills
- Fluent in German and English
-Good knowledge in office applications, SAP and analytics applications (Power BI, Visual Basic, Celonis, …)
- Mindset for change, wanting to build something new.
- Flexibility for changing circumstances (e.g. priorities).
- Must have a flair for numbers, performance measurements and an eye for "meaningfulness".
- Analytical ability to recognize complex relationships and to find ways to simplify them.
- Must be able to suggest solutions / options based on a problem.
- Able and experienced in working independently
The Business Controller/Analyst should not be engaged in standard monthly controlling tasks (e.g. cost centers, stock levels, performing internal controls etc.). Production controlling should not be part of this role. He/SHe should not be responsible for internal control processes. These should be with the business process owners (e.g. P2P)
Have we awakened your interest? Then I look forward to your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Greg Margaritis at +41 44 229 99 35.
We can only consider Swiss / EU Nationals or people with a valid working permit for this role.