Business Analyst/ Product Owner (Portfolio Management Systems)
Business Analyst/ Product Owner (Portfolio/ Investment Management Systems)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst/ Product Owner with significant Asset/ Wealth Management experience working with Portfolio Management Systems.
Overview of the project:
- The area of work taking place in International Wealth Management / Asset Management with its various IT systems to support investment processes in the client advisory and discretionary business. This includes the incorporation of the bank's house view to advise clients and rebalance portfolios based on strategic and tactical asset allocations This comprises a wide area of tasks and responsibilities from requirements and budget gathering with stakeholders to the implementation of product requirements and the collaboration with production support.
- Act as Product Owner, manage the product roadmap, maintain and prioritize business requirements and work very closely with the Scram Master and the Development Team in Poland on a daily basis
- You will be responsible from vision, to development of concept, to implementation of sound for new client-focused and value-adding product capabilities for the three applications within the project portfolio
- Liaise with different stakeholders (Advisory Business, Investment Management and Portfolio Construction) and understand, formulate, prioritize business requirements and translate them into specifications for IT
- Support business users resolving day-to-day business issues and IT problems
- Integration test planning and -execution and coordination of UAT with business and other applications
- Maintain and enhance business requirements management and documentation
- Over 7 years of experience working as IT Business Analyst within the Financial Services Sector
- Experience working as a Product Owner
- Demonstrable history working within the Asset Management/Wealth Management domain (min. 5 years) within key functions (Portfolio Management Systems or other Applications covering the Investment Process)
- Understanding of Agile development process
- Good SQL knowledge - familiar with basic SQL queries
- Understanding of key asset classes: Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Derivatives knowledge as a plus.
- Understanding of investment decision making processes and strategies
- Proven track-record working with all levels of stakeholders inclusive of senior stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience leading requirements gathering, specifications (70% of the role) and user acceptance testing (30% of this role)
- MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure with a high level of flexibility and to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments with a can-do approach.
- Self-starter and motivated
PLEASE NOTE: we can only consider applicants with existing swiss working permits due to the current travel restrictions imposed as a result if the Covid-19 outbreak.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora on +41 44 229 99 40.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.