Business Analyst (SDLC)
On behalf of our client, a leading global bank, we are looking for an English and German speaking Business Analyst. The successful candidate will work within Asset Management for its' Client Reporting and Client Position Keeping projects. For this contract position based in Zürich, Switzerland, our client is looking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
- conduct requirements-gathering activities
- support the lead business analyst in engineering and modelling requirements
- identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
You must possess:
- 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- UML and use cases skills
- German is a must
- Solid know-how and experience with SDLC
- experience with Client Reporting or Asset Management infrastructure
Are you interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Priscilla Berclaz Poh on +41 44 229 99 23.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Do check my page: https://www.experis.ch/priscilla-berclaz-poh to see an overview of available positions or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch