Credit Risk Specialist - (Lombard & Mortgage)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- An interesting and challenging position to support a dynamic CRM IWM COO team in the Credit Risk Management business area (International Wealth Management division)
- You are trusted advisor for the operational credit business
- Support CRM IWM in credit risk management and in support services
- You will support the divisional Chief Credit Officer and support or run smaller projects and initiatives in the credit business
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
- Fast-paced challenging environment
- Ability and willingness to manage a number of tasks in parallel
- Very good stakeholder management in a multinational environment
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent understanding of the credit business in Wealth Management. This needs to include a background in Lombard lending plus in addition either in corporate or in mortgage lending. This expertise can not only come from work experience as a credit officer, but could alternatively also be from experiences as Front Office lending expert, in credit structuring or from consulting or auditing in Wealth Management lending.
- Project / business management experience
- Completed higher education (e.g. studies in Business Administration or Law)
- Fluent English language skills
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Work experience in a continental European bank, preferably in Wealth Management
- Ability to work conceptually and to organize / coordinate
- Flexibility, attention to detail and high reliability
- German or Italian language skills
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.