Autonomous Driving - Developer - Big Data
Self Driving Vehicles - Analyzer Big Data Developer
Experis Switzerland is looking for several Big Data Developers with a background working with self-driving vehicles. These roles can be based entirely remotely and we can only consider candidates with relevant recent past experience.
What's the job all about?
You will collaborate with diverse automotive clients, teams of software developers and data scientists to provide analytic solutions for end-clients.
- You will provide consulting and provide solutions within teams to improve performance tuing of read, write, processing of automotive data
- Provide performance benchmarking on hybrid cloud
- Develop analyzer features , POC and demos for presale activities with end-customers
- Support and bug fixing for analyzer in production
- Harden analyzer capabilities for enterprise readiness
- +5 years of hands-on development experience with Big Data (Spark, Python, Java)
- Strong communicator who excels at presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- You have deep knowledge of all the phases of a Big Data project, from concept and design to implementation and change and operation
- Reading, writing and processing (MDF4, ADTF)
- Data Visualization using Zeppelin and Jupyter
- Recent Azure and AKS experience
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Docker
If you have the right background and can provide relevant project experience and references, do reach out to Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937).