Junior Associate Banker
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an Associate Banker to join one of their clients, a highly renowned organisation within the banking / financial sector. This engagement will be for a period of 6 months and based in Geneva.
Project details: The role works closely with clients and Private Bankers to provide a high level of sales and product experience and support the banker in all aspects of reporting and regulatory requirements. Solid knowledge of bank products and regulatory requirements are required.
- 3-5 years in private banking
- University degree or equivalent in business administration, economics or finance
- Proven experience working in a Private Banker support role with a high degree of direct client interaction
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of all CPB banking systems, platforms and capabilities
- Proven experience in a front office environment dealing directly with clients
- Strong exposure to processes: account opening, management of cash & flows, overdraft measurement management, understanding of investment products, working with capital markets products, fixed incomes, fiduciary deposits, equities)
- A professionally recognized banking based background in front office, investments
- A sound understanding of processing within a complex systems environment
- Strong client orientation
- Numerate, analytical mind, with strong problem-solving skills
- English - must have
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity for an international fast growing company.