Experis IT Switzerland is on the search for an experienced Personal Assistant to join our Client - international bank.
- Coordinate internal and customer or other external meetings, staff travels arrangements, conference bookings and co-ordination of all resources necessary for functions and meetings.
- Prepare and maintain presentations for business and team meetings.
- Support team for client visits (including compilation, copying and printing of customer presentations) and handling of marketing related mailings to clients and business partners.
- Monitor input, update, etc. of internal management and support systems.
- Organize & co-ordinate customer events.
- Support team in business related projects (e.g. business initiatives, marketing plans).
- Stationary ordering
- Provide administrative and secretarial support.
- Assume responsibility for Office Management (general office administration including mail, team absence calendars, stationery ordering etc.).
- Process staff expense reports, process reimbursements and ensure receipt of funds.
- Minimum 5 years of prior administrative experience
- German and English language fluency (written and oral)
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to multitask
- Strong work ethic, service oriented and a team player
- Ability to work with limited direction and supervision.
- Strong attention to details and strong in following up
- Able to prioritize, meet tight deadlines and schedules, and provide a fast and efficient turnaround of tasks
- Excellent communication, organizational skills
- Proficiency in working with PC/Internet based tools
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite + Concur (Expense System)
- Able to exercise discretion and diplomacy when dealing with sensitive situations, confidential documents and information
Duration: 6 months contract
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity for an international fast-growing company.