Admi Assistant - Procurement Analyst
Admin Assistant - Procurement Analyst
Duration: 2-3 months (with possibility of extension)
Languages: English, German (advantageous)
For Experis, you are more than just a CV. As part of the ManpowerGroup, we have access to a vast network of opportunities. We connect you with new challenges that will accelerate your career.
On behalf of our client, a globally renowned company with international presence, we are looking for a motivated Administrative Assistant - Procurement Analyst for a contracting position in Zurich.
If you fit this profile, then please have a look at the details below:
- Research compile and issue special reports and presentations related to Cost Cut Down and other Strategy & Processes team initiatives.
- Perform administrative activities (including back-office and transactional tasks) and taking responsibility for delivering specific processes and initiatives
- Ensure meetings are organised and agenda are set to meet with internal and external stakeholders
- Take care of department meeting schedules, including scheduling, coordinating agenda and documentations, collecting meeting materials and taking meeting minutes
- Arrange business critical internal/external events
- Providing financial support on a team/project level, monitoring budget spend, raising and approving requisitions/invoices, etc.
- Providing support to team members in relation to HR and IT topics.
- Ensure SharePoint are updated.
- Support scheduling appointments and writing correspondences to internal and external stakeholders
- Support planning and tracking of Cost Cut Down projects with analysis and reporting.
- Be responsible for different communication tasks within the area of responsibility, ensuring knowledge and information is shared and stored
- Acting as point of contact for internal/external enquiries, initiating action and makes judgments about urgency of issues.
- Implementing PG processes taking from our client and initiating continuous improvement of administrative processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
Have we awakened your interest? Then I look forward to your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Greg Margaritis at +41 44 229 99 35 / .
We can only consider Swiss / EU Nationals or people with a valid working permit for this role.
Even if this job does not suit your profile, we would be pleased to hear from you - Experis IT has countless vacancies throughout Switzerland.