Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
For this exciting contract assignment based in Zurich, we are in search of an English speaking candidate who is available immediately. Are you a passionate specialist who is looking immediately for a new and very exciting challenge in a company that is an industry leader in development and delivery of supply chine management solutions for 3+ months with possibility for extension? If yes, then please have a look at the details.
Overview of the project:
- Work in a global structured finance department
- Preparing invoices and manage accounts receivable
- Assist in preparation of financial statements for the HQ and its subsidiaries
- Preparation of financial reports
The skills and experience needed for this position are:
- Education in accounting (e.g or Sachbearbeiter or Rechnungwesen or Diploma in Buchhalter)
- Commercial apprenticeship (preferably KV)
- 4+ Years of accounting experience
- Knowledge of MS Office products
- Excellent time management skills with problem solving skill
- Fluent English, German a plus
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Keiran Righetti at +41 44 229 99 15 or If this position is not a perfect fit, please browse through the rest of our job vacancies as we have a range of permanent and contract opportunities available within Switzerland.