Senior Solution Architect (Fully Remote)
Senior Solution Architect (Fully remote)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading global pharmaceutical company, we are looking for Senior candidate who is able to take on leadership tasks and can take on senior solution architect tasks and support the integration project.
- Start date: ASAP
- latest Start Date: 01.12.2022
- End date: 31.12.2023
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: fully remote in European time zone possible
- Travel: No
- Used Template: Senior Architect
- Department: Delivery Management Chapter - Product Delivery Management 1 - Externals 1 (FQFAG)
- The Basecamp is a global system, hence may require involvement outside regular working hours (i.e. until 7pm CET)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Keeps watch to ensure that solutions align with enterprise architecture standards.
- Performs the leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks required to ensure that information systems are designed and evolve appropriately.
- Produces and maintains technical documentation depicting AS-IS and TO-BE states of the products.
- Presents project documentation for the architecture review board.
- Works with business groups to understand their business processes and information needs and works with other members of our informatics organization to identify and design solution options that support the business needs.
- Creates and maintains a solution lifecycle roadmap based on gap analysis for transitioning from current to future-state, including the technology lifecycle management. Is aware and actively applies business & enterprise technology roadmaps during the design of new IT solutions.
- Oversees or consults on technical architecture implementation activities, particularly for new and/or shared solutions.
- Collaborates with the broader architecture community to ensure that the solutions align with target architectures and technology roadmaps.
- Performs IT leadership within the project by leading a team of DevOps engineers.
- Plans, assigns and tracks strategic technological advancements within the product family.
- Manages IT resources utilization assignments as well as provides mentoring for internal engineers.
- bachelor's degree in computer sciences, Software Architecture or related field
- 7 + years experience as Solution Architect and expert knowledge of systems integration, preferred in the pharmaceutical at least in the highly regulated industry
- 3+ years of experience in leadership of technical teams regarding topics like Disaster Recovery, Security & Safety, as well as performance and system stability
- Hands- on experience of Containerization and Orchestration Technologies (Kubernetes)
- Strong skills in database technologies, e.g. Mongo DB
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Exhibits strong soft skills (i.e.: presentation and public speaking, negotiation, challenging the status quo, explaining complex matters in a simple way)
- An Agile (e.g. Scrum) and Sustainability mindset and someone who actively seeks for existing reusable building blocks that will shorten the design and increase the speed of delivery
- Has a strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business
- Understands the dynamics between different teams within a large organization
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working in agile teams and in a matrix organization
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Jana Siva on +41 61 282 22 26.