Developer SAP ABAP
Developer SAP ABAP
Are you a committed SAP ABAP Developer looking for a new challenge with a varied range of tasks? Then become part of an inspiring team in a well-known company and contribute to its success.
Art der Anstellung: Project, Permanent employment 80-100%
Start: Immediately or by arrangement
- You are responsible for the creation and selection of suitable methods, techniques, standards,guidelines and tools for SAP development and maintenance.
- You support the SAP in-house consultants in the analysis of existing programmes and make statements about their expandability.
- You are responsible for the continuous optimisation of the developed code with regard to performance, maintainability and reusability of our SAP application with the industry solution AFS.
- You are also responsible for the continuous optimisation of the developed code with regard to performance, maintainability and reusability of our SAP application with the industry solution AFS. You play a central role in the upcoming S/4 HANA project.
- You create technical specifications for the extensions and interfaces and are independently responsible for their implementation.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or business informatics.
- You have relevant professional experience in the conception and implementation of SAP developments with ABAP/ ABAP OO and Web Dynpro.
- You are committed to the continuous development and evaluation of new technologies (especially SAPUI5, Fiori, SAP HANA)
- You have experience in an SAP module and cross-module knowledge as well as knowledge of dialogue applications, reporting and interfaces Programming
- You have business process knowledge in the retail environment, ideally in the textile industry
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- You have conceptual and analytical skills
- You have an independent, structured and self-reliant way of working as well as team spirit
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Boris Weinstein at +41 44 229 99 23 or via e-mail at
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Experis we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.