Test Automation Engineer
Test Automation Engineer - German needed (60-100%)
Experis is currently supporting our client, a Swiss company within the healthcare space, for their search for a Test Automation Engineer. This is a contract position slated to begin in September and run until (minimum) end of December 2019. The ideal candidate is someone who is multilingual and has prior experience working in a similar position. If you have the required language knowledge and are looking for an exciting new project, read on!
What is it you'll have to do?
- Automating / scripting functional tests in the core insurance process
- Implementation, monitoring, analysis and optimization of automated tests
- Exchange with specialist and test designer
Your specific background:
- You hold either a Swiss or an EU passport
- Fluent English and German
- First experience in test automation
- Knowledge of a test automation tool
- Basic programming experience
- Analytical and networked mindset, motivated and resilient
- If you are immediately available for this exciting project in Zurich, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937) or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.