UX Visual Design Lead
UX Visual Design Lead (English AND German)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading financial institutions, we are looking for a UX Visual Designer Lead to shape and own the user interface design of products and design strategy.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team, including designers, engineers and product managers to ensure the branding is consistent and appealing
- Lead creation and improvement of visual storytelling
- Define consumer needs, product concepts, and visual assets which leads to creating exceptional consumer experiences
- Help drive the improvement of digital brand presence, including developing design strategies across customer channels
- Maximize the creative potential with your knowledge of design trends
- Develop prototypes and models to use in various products to maximize aesthetic consistency
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
- UX Designer / Visual Designer
- Extensive experience with visual design
- Strong knowledge in Adobe XD and Axure RF
- Experience with creating digital design systems and visual design
- Experience with designing user experience environment for large software projects
- Figma and Creative Suite tools experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (English and German)
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.