Senior Project Manager - Delta V - DCS
Biotech - Senior Delta V - Project Manager
Experis is currently supporting our globally-operating client within the biotech industry with their search for an experienced DCS Project Manager (Delta V) to support their operations at their manufacturing facility in the Solothurn region. This contract role will run a minimum of 12 months.
The role has a myriad of responsibilities including:
- Commercial and technical leadership of complex Delta V automation projects with MES systems through startup, commissioning and validation of regulated facilities.
- Drive the delivery of DCS software deliverables to enable the on-time start-up and commissioning of the new manufacturing facility
- Manage troubleshooting of the DCS design
- Leverage DCS technical resources to drive resolution of obstacles and queries
- Manage the change control process for identified on site changes
- Interact with Lead Engineers regarding significant matters that impact the project
- Conduct technical meetings with subcontractors and automation integrators
- Act as the main interface with Delta V integrator
- Track Delta V software and backbone design deliverables and milestones and escalate any issues / risks to senior management
- Build and manage a detailed schedule of vendor (Zenith) activity and deliverables. Identify, validate and manage schedule dependencies between Delta >V and other automation, IT and CQV schedules
- Review and approve all Delta V vendor invoices, both fixed fee and t&m
Your specific background
- Experience in formal project management disciplines and governance including scope, schedule, resource, issue, risk and dependency management.
- Expert level use of MS Project for scheduling
- Knowledgeable in use of MS Project Server 2013 is a plus.
- Minimum of 15 years of comparable experience
- You hold at a minimum a Masters of Science degree in either Automation, Electrical, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- You must hold either a Swiss or an EU passport to be considered for this position.
- Fluent English, any other languages are not a prerequisite
If you are immediately available for this exciting project in downtown Zurich, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937) or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.