SAP EWM Senior Solutions Architect - Pharmaceutical
SAP EWM Senior Solutions Architect
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area, we are looking for an experienced SAP EWM Senior Solutions Architect with previous experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
This is a one year contracting position starting in Mai 2021 with extension possibilities.
- Design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance EWM functional solutions
- Develop new features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test planning and execution. Set-up of EWM system and the integration to the S/4 HANA ecosystem
- Collaborate with functional and IT teams and Business SMEs to realize solutions for cross-functional areas with close collaboration with EWM Leading Solution Architect
- Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams and collaborate with other IT teams to implement solutions that optimize the operational performance of systems
- Support stream lead in communicating and obtaining buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for our future state design (covering people, process, and technology)
- Contribute to validation, audit and legal compliance of the system throughout the lifecycle of the program
- 10+ years of experience in a global enterprise in the Pharma industry delivering ERP solutions in transformational projects
- 5+ years of recent experience in EWM implementation
- 8+ years of experience in working with IT architecture with a strong background in EWM - S/4 application development, customizing and operation
- Provide in-depth knowledge of Logistics execution processes including manufacturing, quality, and plant maintenance integration in a similar environment
- Very Good knowledge of S/4 HANA and working experience in quality/compliance management as well as CSV
- Experience in delivering projects using project management methodology
- Strong analytical thinking, self-motivated, result-oriented team player having a track record of timely, high-quality deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal skills in the large multinational enterprise
- Fluent in English (
Nice to Haves
- Conversational in German language
- Fiori Apps, PI Sheets experience
Start Date: 01.06.2021
End date: 31.12.2021
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call +41 (0)61 282 22 17. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities.